our approach and services
At Abductio, Innovation is not limited to exploration
We are focused on your satisfaction and on efficiency
A project that uses innovative technologies or produces innovation cannot be carried out by standard methodologies.
We found no single methodology that overcomes the obstacles of innovation from start to finish. So we designed our own, drawing on “Six Sigma” and “Design For Six Sigma” extended to 6 profiles. Hence its name: “Design For 6 Voices” (DF6V).
1. The voice of customer (VOC)
2. The voice of business (VOB)
3. The voice of employees (VOE)
4. The voice of society (VOS)
5. The voice of IT (VOI)
6. The voice of Finance (VOF)
We also apply “Lean management” throughout our methodology.
In this way, we seek to reduce all forms of waste and at every stage of our DF6V methodology:
→ Step 1 – in the design of the solution, based on the ” study and analysis ” of your expectations
→ Step 2 – during the “Implementation and Deployment” of the solution
→ Step 3 – when we reuse the tools (of the solution), in meeting your next expectations and then “ensure more returns on innovations”.
we can commit
Our approach and methodology
Expertise of our ecosystem
They allow us to commit to a range of results and
to successfully implement the solution in your environment.
A big step forward
with innovative solutions
To implement innovative and result-oriented solutions, we have a 3-step approach:
Our mission is not to adapt your environment with traditional solutions.
It is more about moving your operations and your business forward with innovative solutions.
With our expertise and experience, we aim to offer you “INNOVATION” with minimum risk and maximum benefit.
Study and Analysis
The goal of our study and analysis is to DESIGN the optimal solution
We provide concrete answers to key questions:
– Is it feasible and how?
– What are the most appropriate technologies or tools?
– What will be the expected benefits of the solution?
– What unique level of competitiveness provides the solution?
– Will it be user-friendly? When will it be ready for use?
– Will it be possible to integrate it into your environment ?
– With minimal impact or disturbance?
– Will it be simple to maintain? Will it be scalable?
– What is the budget required? How can it best be financed?
According to your area of interest or concern:
1- You have a specific request:
Our “Study and Analysis” is very short and often consists of a single solution or tool.
2- You have a more global concern:
In this case, we study and present you with different scenarios that combine tools and solutions as seamlessly as possible.
Thanks to our expertise and our ecosystem of consultants, technologists, IT companies and financiers, we design the most effective solution.
OUR OFFERING IS UNIQUE
OUR STUDY IS FREE
We want to remove barriers right from the start.
WE CAN MAKE A COMMITMENT
At different levels (technical feasibility, implementation, scalability, ease of use and management, results).
OUR ECOSYSTEM CAN FINANCE
the solution in the most optimal way for you.
Please contact us for more information on the Terms & Conditions of our unique offer.
implementation and deployment
"Enabled by technology but shaped by people"
our commitment to you
The feasibility of a project may depend on technology, but its success always and above all depends on people. This is why, we believe in the synergy of skills and knowledge.
We therefore set up a high-performance ecosystem of consultants, technologists, I.T. companies and financiers, all experts in their field.
– For each project, we appoint a team consisting of different members of our ecosystem;
– This team works on the project from conception, through implementation, and up to adoption;
– This pool of technical and technological knowledge prevents your teams from being overloaded by the implementation of the solution;
– Thanks to our best practices, we relieve the risks inherent in innovation. Above all, you will move beyond the exploration stage and efficiently go into production;
– We train and can carry out the necessary skills transfers.
Ensure more Returns on innovative solutions
More than maintenance
After implementation, we offer to maintain the solution.
But that is not all. From the outset, your solution has been designed:
– To tap into new markets
– To provide innovative business services
– Or at least, to optimise your financial performance.
We therefore pursue our mission by bringing more.
How can we ensure that the solution delivers the expected performance?
We measure its performance in practice. Indeed, each solution includes in its deliverables a set of key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to compare improvements and progress.
They are also used to calculate:
– An attractive ROI (Return On Investment)
– A convincing ROE (Return on Experience)
Ever more returns
Any new solution in a company, especially if it is innovative, is a significant investment.
Therefore, we will close our mission by advising you on how to get the most out of your newly implemented solution.
Our core goal is to take you further and “ensure more returns on innovative solutions”.